How to play Draw Something? Do i just make a complete drawing and then what? Don’t worry, the game is quite simple and very straight forward. All you need to begin is simply dive in and start playing, and you will get it in a split second. To help you play here are some Draw Something Rules you make your life a bit easier, and your drawings a tad shiner!
Here are the rules for Draw Something:
- The first rule is that there are no rules! it’s a jungle out there! Just kidding, the first thing you need to understand is that your goal is to collaborate with your friend, as you both benefit of it. Keep in mind that although this may seem like a one on one game you are really working together.
- First, you have to make an ID to play the game. You can either go with connecting your Facebook account to Draw Something App or just playing by email address. Once you done, start finding your friends and invite them into a game.
- You can open unlimited number of games in Draw Something. In each game you are paired with your friend or a random player and you take turns as one player draws a word, while the other player guesses it. After the round is complete you switch roles and then vice versa.
- If you have to guess a word, don’t shy away – keep guessing multiple times. Getting a word and failing doesn’t cost you points or lower your ratings, quite the opposite, you might be able to sneak up a good guess every now and then if your buddy can’t draw all that well!
- When you have to draw, you can choose between three different words before you round begins, based on difficulty. Easy words give fewer points while the hard points give more. When your buddy guess the words correctly you both receive points.
- Once a round is finished you are given points based on whether you or your buddy guessed the word correctly. If not, oh well – time to go at it again! Statistics and other data are saved across matches, so make sure to sharpen your pencil (or in this case, your fingers) before you start playing.
Best of luck!